Harraseeket Harriers Running Club
Harriers promotes running as a fun, group-oriented activity that is a great way to stay healthy. "Fun Run Meets" will be scheduled with surrounding communities. Practices will run Mondays and the first Wednesday, with meeets held each successsive Wednesday. A league-wide championship meet will be held on October 15th. Practices will be canceled in the event of rain.
- Morse Street School students may ride their usual bus to Mast Landing School.
- Bus transportation will be provided TO meet locations ONLY.
- Parents MUST pick up runner from meets.
- Running shoes or sneakers are required, as is attire appropriate for the weather.
- Practices will be canceled in the even of rain.
Parent Volunteers Needed: In order to provide adequate programming for our youth, we need the help of parent volunteers. Please help us continue our tradition of offering this quality program by volunteering to help.