Harraseeket Harriers Running Club
The primary focus of this program is to promote running as a fun, group-oriented activity. It's also an excellent way to stay healthy! "Fun Run Meets" will be scheduled with surrounding communities.
Practices will be held on Mondays, with meets at various locations on Wednesdays. Please pay close attention to the schedule.
- Younger runners in Freeport may ride their usual bus from Morse Street School to Mast Landing.
- Bus transportation will be provided TO meet locations ONLY.
- Parents MUST pick up runner from meets.
- Running shoes or sneakers are required, as is attire appropriate for the weather.
- Practices will be canceled in the even of rain.
Parent Volunteers Needed: In order to provide adequate programming for our youth, we need the help of parent volunteers. Please help us continue our tradition of offering this quality program by volunteering to help.