Current Covid-19 Protocol
• Masks are to be worn properly (covering both mouth and nose) by participants and spectators during all programs, games and practices and while inside schools, regardless of age or vaccination status.
• In the event of a positive case on a sports team, all players and coaches will be considered close contacts if they were with the team at the time of exposure.
• Unvaccinated kids and adults who are considered close contacts will be asked to quarantine according to CDC and RSU5 guidelines.
• Vaccinated individuals considered close contacts are not required to quarantine, but are encouraged to be tested 5-7 days after exposure.
• Anyone who is symptomatic or tests positive for Covid, regardless of vaccination status, should not attend programs, games or practices.
• Unvaccinated individuals who are part of pooled testing in our district are not required to quarantine from "school" events. Practices and most RSU5CP programs are "school" events. Games are "community" events and may not be attended by unvaccinated close contacts.